How To Open
Opening an account at Essex Bank is easy and takes only a few moments at any of our branch locations.
For Personal Accounts
When you visit your closest location, you will need to bring the following:
- A valid government issued ID
- If you are a new account holder, please bring with you a second form of ID (i.e. utility bills, pay stubs, or birth certificate.)
- Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
If you are making the switch to us from another bank, download our switch kit and bring it with you when you visit us!
For Business Accounts
Please bring the following information with you:
- Tax Identification Number Certificate Page from the IRS (ITIN)
- For non-profits, bring your Certificate of Authority
Based on which business account you are interested in, you may need to bring additional information. Please contact your local branch to learn more.
Let's get started!
Find a Location
Already an account holder?
Contact us directly, visit any of our branch locations, or call our Customer Service at 1-800-443-5524 to further enhance your account services. We look forward to speaking with you!