Covid guidelines for lobby visits
October 5, 2020
Because we care about our customers and associates, we have established these procedures:
STOP! Do not enter the branch if you have:
- a fever, cough or shortness of breath, now or within the last 14 days
- had close contact with anyone infected with Covid-19 within the last 14 days
- had close contact with anyone with Covid-19 symptoms within the last 14 days
- traveled to a country that is under a Level 2, 3 or 4 State Department advisory
If you are clear of the above conditions:
- You must wear a mask covering your nose and mouth
- we may ask you to lower your mask momentarily inside the bank
- No more than 10 customers.
- We may delay your entry in order to limit branch customers to 10 at a time.
- Stay 6 feet apart from any other person
- Decals on the floor will help you judge distance
- Sanitize your hands
- We have provided hand sanitizer for your use
Thank you for adhering to these guidelines!
Read More Articles